Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New to All Of This

Well I am new to This!!! But we will see how it goes. My Name is Crystal And I married My High School Sweet Heart Who I Have Know for for 5 years going on 6. We got married on July 7th of 2009 and soon after that moved to Minot where the AF has sent My Hubby Michael. Before we moved I had a job with Target so I just changed stores. Which did not work out. But that ok. I am Still with out a job for know but looking. I have made friend since I have been here which have mad it sooo much better to be here! I have one friend though that I don’t know what is going on with. I told her yesterday that I want to talk about the stuff that as happened since I have left and came back from my trip home to see my family. I just don’t know have I am going to go about it but I am sure it going to work out. But other than that I have a friend Nikki who will be have a baby soon . I can’t wait cuz Nikki is like a sister to me and I am hoping to do a lot of babysitting for here! And there is also Jake and Maegan and there have a baby to. There great people we went over to there place on Christmas Eve It was nice to have people to spend it with being sooo far from home. But life as a Military Wife is not for every one! I never thought I would be one or that I was strong enough to be one but look at me know and it has been hard but my friend from home are right I am a strong person and moving out here with mike and it just being me and him has help me grow as a person. An not only as a person have I grown but Michael an Mine relationship has grown to and I have never felt closer to Him In My whole Life. I am Real Happy that we are together an I Love him to death!!!!! So Life in Minot Not To Bed Just Cold Right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment